- Can I sit my licence through PCDS without attending the course?
No, you will need to book through a testing station, click here to find out more information.
- How much does it cost to attend the course?
Please have a look at our price list to find out this information.
- Are your services for free?
No. We can assist in finding free road code workshops and possible subsidy for practical driving lessons particularly for learners with refugee background. If you require support please contact Amie on 022 473 0284 or email email@example.com.
- If I paid for a driving lesson but didn’t turn up, can I get a refund?
If you can’t attend a driving lesson that you’ve booked, you need to give 48 hours notice (2 business days) via text to 022 473 0284 . There is no refund if you fail to do this.
- How do I become a Volunteer Mentor?
If you have held clean Class 1 full licence for at least 2 years, you can sign up to be a driver mentor. Then you need to undergo training on effective mentoring and be police checked. Register here https://tinyurl.com/pcds-dm or email firstname.lastname@example.org to join our team of volunteer mentors.
- I don’t have a car, do you provide practice car?
Yes, we have dual control cars available, click here to go to the booking page.
- Where do I go once I’ve booked my driving lessons?
You will receive an email confirming your booking. Driving lessons start and finish at:
Migrant Action Trust Community Action Centre
766 Sandringham Road Extn.
- If I am unable to get to the Migrant Action Trust for my driving lesson, are you able to pick me up from home?
Yes, we can definitely arrange something in advance. Those who live within 5km radius from Migrant Action Trust we can pick up for free, however outside of this, there will be a minimal fee. Contact Amie on 022 473 0284 or email email@example.com for more information. Please note Migrant Action Trust is accessible via bus 249 with bus stop in front of Wesley Intermediate School.
- Could you help me book my test?
Yes, we can. Please contact Amie on 022 473 0284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Do you offer language support?
Yes, our volunteer mentors speak a range of different languages. For more information please contact Amie on 022 473 0284 or